Winter looks girly with Twins for Peace x Andreea Diaconu Boubou models!
The collaboration between the solidarity brand and the top Andreea Diaconu raises two exclusive sneakers models in pastel colors. Profits will be donated to an association acting to protect elephants. This cause is really important to Romanian mannequin Andreea Diaconu and join the solidarity convictions of the French brand, which has made the elephant its emblem since 2009.
Light pink or bubble gum pink, these leather and corduroy sneakers are perfect to host this winter smoothly with colors! The leather lining and natural gum sole bring you maximum comfort. Cotton laces fit with the color of the shoe for better harmony. The embroidery of the word « Elephant » on the back of the shoe recalls the commitment of this collaboration.
- Light pink (coming soon!)
- Bubble gum pink
- Corduroy sneakers
- Grey leather back with the word « Elephant » embroidered
- 100% leather lining
- 2 cm grey natural gum sole
- Cotton laces
Suggestion: if you are between two sizes, it’s better to take a size down.
For each pair purchased, another one is offered to a child in need during our annual Shoe Project.
Before the first use, we advice you to rainproof your sneakers and to make it again steadily.
- Silk and canvas: use cold water and soap. Avoid washing machine which could damage the leather of your shoes.
- Leather: look after the leather with a damp cloth and use regularly a specific product.
- Velvet and suede: use a dry brushing. You can also use a suede rubber, if it must, but please ensure not to use it too often regarding the risk to abrade the velvet fibre.
We advise you to wash your sweatshirts and t-shirts 30°C maximum in the normal cycle. Furthermore, you can iron them at a 150°C maximum temperature.
Dry cleaning, bleaching and tumble-drying are disallowed.
We Also Recommend