Young French designers of the brand have once again armed with creativity to present this casual but elegant model.
Using the local savoir-faire of Cameroonian women, Twins for Peace has partnered with the Jean-Félicien Gacha foundation to create these handmade embroidered beads sneakers.
Our Boubou model dresses with handmade embroidered multicolor beads in the front. These velvet sneakers with black patent leather shoe collar will quickly become a must-have to your wardrobe this winter. Blue or Black, the choice won’t be easy! Their leather lining and natural rubber sole will give you comfort all day. Black satin laces complete these original and feminine sneakers.
- Blue velvet sneakers
- Black patent leather shoe collar
- Handmade embroidered multicolor beads front
- 100% Leather lining
- 1.5 cm natural rubber sole
- Black satin laces
Suggestion: if you are between two sizes, it’s better to take a size down.
For each pair purchased, another one is offered to a child in need during our annual Shoe Project.
Before the first use, we advice you to rainproof your sneakers and to make it again steadily.
- Silk and canvas: use cold water and soap. Avoid washing machine which could damage the leather of your shoes.
- Leather: look after the leather with a damp cloth and use regularly a specific product.
- Velvet and suede: use a dry brushing. You can also use a suede rubber, if it must, but please ensure not to use it too often regarding the risk to abrade the velvet fibre.
We advise you to wash your sweatshirts and t-shirts 30°C maximum in the normal cycle. Furthermore, you can iron them at a 150°C maximum temperature.
Dry cleaning, bleaching and tumble-drying are disallowed.
We Also Recommend