Young French designers of the solidarity brand have once again armed with creativity to introduce you to a new casual and stylish model, the Boubou Gacha Linen.
Using the local savoir-faire of Cameroonian women, Twins for Peace has partnered with the Jean-Félicien Gacha foundation to create these handmade embroidered beads sneakers.
Our Iconic Boubou model dresses in red and white beads in the front of the shoe. These linen shoes with leather outline will enhance your feet through the season, day and night! Handmade embroidered beads form a stylish and elegant zigzag pattern which give these shoes their originality. To ensure maximum comfort, they come with leather lining and stitched natural rubber sole. The red leather back and red grosgrain laces fulfill the harmony of the model.
- Linen sneakers
- Red leather shoe collar
- Handmade embroidered white and red beads front
- 100% Leather lining
- 1.5 cm natural rubber sole
- Red grosgrain laces
Suggestion: if you are between two sizes, it’s better to take a size down.
For each pair purchased, another one is offered to a child in need during our annual Shoe Project.
Before the first use, we advice you to rainproof your sneakers and to make it again steadily.
- Silk and canvas: use cold water and soap. Avoid washing machine which could damage the leather of your shoes.
- Leather: look after the leather with a damp cloth and use regularly a specific product.
- Velvet and suede: use a dry brushing. You can also use a suede rubber, if it must, but please ensure not to use it too often regarding the risk to abrade the velvet fibre.
We advise you to wash your sweatshirts and t-shirts 30°C maximum in the normal cycle. Furthermore, you can iron them at a 150°C maximum temperature.
Dry cleaning, bleaching and tumble-drying are disallowed.
We Also Recommend