This winter, Twins for Peace and the French brand Royalties unite their forces to create a collaboration that will warm your feet. Find our emblematic elephants on these organic cotton socks, 100% MADE IN France. Thanks to this collaboration, we are proud to carry on the durability of French heritage. These socks manufacturing, based in France, in Limousin area, is assured by a workshop responsible of a savoir-faire passed from generation to generation.
We propose 2 pairs of socks for man in limited edition for Christmas. One exclusive « Elephant » style, navy with grey elephants, and « Troy » that reminds symbolic tennis socks with its 2 blue and red trims.
- ELEPHANT: 71% Organic Cotton, 24% Polyamide, 5% Elastane
- TROY: 77% Organic Cotton, 19% Polyamide, 4% Elastane
- Height: 25 cm
- Fine and strong remeshing
- Made with care in our French workshops
Care: For your socks to look great, feel good and last healthy long life, we highly recommend to wash them either inside our by hand or on your cold/cold laundry, short cycle. Do NOT tumble dry, natural air dry only.
Before the first use, we advice you to rainproof your sneakers and to make it again steadily.
- Silk and canvas: use cold water and soap. Avoid washing machine which could damage the leather of your shoes.
- Leather: look after the leather with a damp cloth and use regularly a specific product.
- Velvet and suede: use a dry brushing. You can also use a suede rubber, if it must, but please ensure not to use it too often regarding the risk to abrade the velvet fibre.
We advise you to wash your sweatshirts and t-shirts 30°C maximum in the normal cycle. Furthermore, you can iron them at a 150°C maximum temperature.
Dry cleaning, bleaching and tumble-drying are disallowed.
We Also Recommend