The cool and casual collaboration of this winter : Twins for Peace x Cuisse de Grenouille! Find our four exclusive sneakers born from this partnership : two female and two male models.
Founded by two Parisian, the French brand Cuisse de Grenouille revisits timeless classics with a fun and elegant style. All in a vintage universe.
These woman sneakers in navy felted wool will be perfect to gently welcome winter. The leather lining and natural gum sole bring you maximum comfort. Navy satin laces match the navy patent leather shoe collar for better harmony.
- Navy felted wool sneakers
- Navy patent leather shoe collar
- 100% leather lining
- 1.5 cm white natural gum sole
- Navy satin laces
Suggestion: if you are between two sizes, it’s better to take a size down.
For each pair purchased, another one is offered to a child in need during our annual Shoe Project.
Before the first use, we advice you to rainproof your sneakers and to make it again steadily.
- Silk and canvas: use cold water and soap. Avoid washing machine which could damage the leather of your shoes.
- Leather: look after the leather with a damp cloth and use regularly a specific product.
- Velvet and suede: use a dry brushing. You can also use a suede rubber, if it must, but please ensure not to use it too often regarding the risk to abrade the velvet fibre.
We advise you to wash your sweatshirts and t-shirts 30°C maximum in the normal cycle. Furthermore, you can iron them at a 150°C maximum temperature.
Dry cleaning, bleaching and tumble-drying are disallowed.
We Also Recommend