This winter, Milk on the Rocks collaborates with Twins for Peace!
This brand of cool clothes for children knows how to distance itself by its original designs and its attention on details. Between pop and arty inspiration, Milk on the rocks mixtures with fun the materials and the colors so that each piece is always more unique.
Casual and incredibly original, these city sneakers in printed canvas will make the difference! The red, purple and yellow badminton shuttlecocks will give you a trendy and colored look. Not breaking the rule, these Alex sneakers wear a 100 % leather lining and a yellow natural gum sole to assure you maximum comfort throughout the day. The white cotton laces highlight the Badminton patterns for better harmony.
- "Badminton" printed canvas sneakers
- Black suede leather shoe collar
- Black suede leather back
- 100% leather lining
- 2 cm yellow natural gum sole
- White cotton laces
Suggestion: if you are between two sizes, it’s better to take a size down.
For each pair purchased, another one is offered to a child in need during our annual Shoe Project.
Before the first use, we advice you to rainproof your sneakers and to make it again steadily.
- Silk and canvas: use cold water and soap. Avoid washing machine which could damage the leather of your shoes.
- Leather: look after the leather with a damp cloth and use regularly a specific product.
- Velvet and suede: use a dry brushing. You can also use a suede rubber, if it must, but please ensure not to use it too often regarding the risk to abrade the velvet fibre.
We advise you to wash your sweatshirts and t-shirts 30°C maximum in the normal cycle. Furthermore, you can iron them at a 150°C maximum temperature.
Dry cleaning, bleaching and tumble-drying are disallowed.
We Also Recommend