This winter, Milk on the Rocks collaborates with Twins for Peace!
This brand of cool clothes for children knows how to distance itself by its original designs and its attention on details. Between pop and arty inspiration, Milk on the rocks mixtures with fun the materials and the colors so that each piece is always more unique.
Let's go to New Tork with this pair of tennis full of style! These Alex canvas sneakers with Velcro fastener will add the American touch to your looks. Feeling a bit peckish? You won't know where to turn with its Velcro patches more appetizing the ones than the others : the apple emblem of the city, the famous donut, the hamburger and its French fries... The scratches, big trend of the season, and the camel suede back come to end the harmony of this design. With their leather lining and their white natural gum sole, these shoes will bring you a maximal comfort from morning till night.
- Blue jean canvas sneakers
- "NYC Food" Velcro patches
- Camel suede leather back
- 100% leather lining
- 2 cm white natural gum sole
- Velcro fastener
Suggestion: if you are between two sizes, it’s better to take a size down.
For each pair purchased, another one is offered to a child in need during our annual Shoe Project.
Before the first use, we advice you to rainproof your sneakers and to make it again steadily.
- Silk and canvas: use cold water and soap. Avoid washing machine which could damage the leather of your shoes.
- Leather: look after the leather with a damp cloth and use regularly a specific product.
- Velvet and suede: use a dry brushing. You can also use a suede rubber, if it must, but please ensure not to use it too often regarding the risk to abrade the velvet fibre.
We advise you to wash your sweatshirts and t-shirts 30°C maximum in the normal cycle. Furthermore, you can iron them at a 150°C maximum temperature.
Dry cleaning, bleaching and tumble-drying are disallowed.
We Also Recommend